Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am FRUSTRATED

There are times in your life that you will really get frustrated about something whether to a certain person, about work or school. Just yesterday, I really got very frustrated over my work.

Image from: clipartof.com


For how many months now, I'm into freelancing jobs specifically writing articles, content and reviews about any topic but I always prefer software or hardware related since it is the field of study. I got a client from other country and ask me to submit some article reviews about software and hardware, a $1.5/ 500-800 article At first, he appreciated my work, but there came a time he start to reject my articles, saying the my English was not good, the article is not good etc. I did my best revising those article but still my best wasn't good enough. Yesterday, after submitting another articles for him including those that were revised, he decided to stop working with me because he don't like my writing. I really got frustrated after I read his e-mail. I've done my best I can to make him satisfy but it was always not enough for him.


Well, I still believe that the articles I have written are good so I just used those to submit to another clients for review, those clients that don't have that high standard as him. I just got frustrated because I worked hard for my articles but it was just rejected. Maybe there are still things that I must learn as I go along with this freelancing career. There are still room for improvement so I will use my spare time reading reviews and practicing my writing skills through blogging.


I will show to him that it's his lost not mine after he stopped our project. There's still a lot of clients out there that like and will like my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment