Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Day Before Graduation (Celebrate it with GOD)

With just one day before the moment that I have waited for 5 years, I can't resist to feel so much excitement on my graduation day tomorrow. But before that day comes, I need to celebrate it in advance with the one who is responsible for this wonderful blessing and outstanding achievement in my life; our LORD and HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. SO with that in mind, I attended the baccalaureate mass scheduled for this day at the Sacred Heart Parish here in Davao city.

The mass was schedules 8 a.m but I'm so much excited and inspired to hear the word of GOD so I woke up early and fix myself so I could go early in the church. I went to church 20 minutes before 8. I already spotted some of my classmates in the church so I joined them and had a little conversation and picture taking for souvenir and remembrance for this will only happen once in my life. When the graduating students  wearing their togas and some parents started to come and filled the empty benches of the church, the atmosphere became filled with so much excitement, fun and solemnity. Graduating students from different colleges started to feel the joy after 5 years of hard work and efforts to finish our studies

The mass started at around 8:30 a.m. What made the mass unforgettable for me was the words that the priest shared to us before he ended his homily. Each on of us had given a job to do in this world. Each of us had given a mission to be fulfilled and that is the ultimate purpose of our exsistence. Graduating in college is just the beginning of our journey into the real world. He even shared to us a song about the job that GOD gave to each one of us.

The mass ended with me being inspired after hearing the word of GOD. It made my graduation day for tomorrow complete knowing I celebrated it with GOD. Thank you LORD for allowing me to finish my studies and giving me everything I need to achieve it.


I'm excited for tomorrow's graduation. I'm sure to have it on this blog tomorrow to share it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment