Monday, April 19, 2010

3 Sleepless Nights

It’s been 3 nights since the last time I took my night sleep. Since then I haven’t slept at night for 3 nights now, or to be precise, my sleeping habits were completely changed since I first had my freelancing job as a content writer.

Not going to sleep at night is just a normal thing for me since when I was in my college days, there were also a lot of sleepless night finishing projects, reviewing for the exam, rehearsal for intramural and many more, so I’m used to not going to sleep at night. 



There are a lot of things to be done as part of my freelancing career in article writing about software and hardware. I’m a computer science graduate and I’ m just waiting for my credentials to be released for me to start my job hunting. While waiting, I decided to look for a job on the Internet on anything that interests me and I can learn more. At first I looked for programming jobs but it just made me stress competing to those who are already professionals. So I decided to change my course and I landed to article writing. I’m also a blogger so writing an article about computers and any IT stuffs is very easy for me. So I decided to look for article writing jobs. Finally after a week of trying; bidding one project after the other, one article contacted by 5 days ago saying he was interested with my work and wanted to take my services as article writer about hardware and software, laptops etc. In the next day I just submitted a sample work for him to judge if I deserve the job or not. Luckily, I passed so I have the job now.

Since then, after the set of article topics was given to me, I changed my sleeping habits just to finish my job. I can’t use the computer in our home during morning since majority of the appliances are used on this time of the day. So I decided to reverse my sleeping habits, I slept in the morning from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Then woke up , eat lunch, sleep again for an hour, then when night comes, I also starting to make articles which I eventually finished it early morning.

Honestly, it is so tiring but I’m doing it for the sake of money and job.

No comments:

Post a Comment