Monday, May 2, 2011

How to Know if Your Dreams are God's Dreams

Yesterday while I was browsing recent homepage activities on Facebook, one of my Facebook friend, which was also my college classmate (Ash) posted a link about Bo Sanchez, a well-known preacher and author who have been actively writing inspiring books as well as preaching the words of God. Since I've been listening to some of Bo Sanchez's preaches way back in Kerygma website (i forgot the link sorry), I clicked the link and got redirected to Bo Sanchez's website.

On his website, there was a free e-book that he wrote. Since it is free and written by Bo Sanchez, with no hesitation I subscribed the free e-book. The book's title is "How to Know if Your Dreams are God's Dreams". Though  I haven't read the book on its entirety, the title itself would tell that it is all about putting God's Will in our desires, dreams and actions. 

I'll give my reflection on this same blog post once I have read the book, or you can download your own copy if you want to read the book on your own (just click the image and you will get redirected to Bo Sanchez's website).

No comments:

Post a Comment