Monday, May 9, 2011

All Time Blog Stats - Audience Distribution Per Country



Just want to share my all-time blog statistics in term of audience distribution per country. As shown in the image above, most of my blog's traffic were coming from the Philippines, though there are reasonable volume of traffic from other countries like U.S., Russia, Germany, India, Canada, U.K., Iran, Netherlands and Japan. As a pinoy blogger, I am overwhelmed after knowing that my contents have reached other parts of world and being read by people other than my fellow Filipino people. 

You see that world map on the top left portion of the image? The green portion represents the distribution of audience per country. As you can see, my blog already reached North America, Russia, India and other parts of Asia. My ultimate goal as a blogger apart from writing quality and relevant content is to fill that world map with color green. I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment