Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Presenting, Smart Bro's Broadbandtest Blowout Promo

Just recently,  I discovered that there are opportunities to earn money online. In fact, online jobs are growing like mushrooms over the Internet through different websites offering outsourced projects to skillful workers around the world. Without hesitation, I visited some of these websites, created an account, and then applied to some of the projects posted there based on my supplied skills and expertise. After a couple of days of waiting, one employer contacted me and gave me some series of tests to determine if I'm fit for the job. I submitted all the required tests and sample works, and after few hours, the employer replied saying "You got the job". Being so happy and overwhelmed, I posted this memorable moment in my life to my Facebook and Twitter accounts for this is my first job ever. 

Now my problem is my boss's requiring me to be online at least 8 hours a day 6 days a week, but I'm having problems with my current Internet connections such as turtle-slow speed and frequently getting disconnected. I don't wan't to disappoint my employer with such unreliable, pain in the head connection.

I've been having this Internet connections dilemma until I heard this interesting offer from Smart Communications. Presenting, SMART Bro's Broadbandtest BlowOut. Broadbandtest BlowOut is the latest promo - with a twist from Smart, the country's leading telecommunications company. Subscribe to SMART BRO Unlimited Home Broadband Plan 999 or 1995 and avail all these freebies:
  1. Free HP All-in-One Printer
  2. Free Call & Texts with SMART Gold Lite Plan 300 (for 6 months subscription)
  3. Free 1 Month Broadband Subscription
These amazing offer may not happen again, so it'll be my only chance to grab these amazing offers. Not only that I have a reliable, fast and stable Internet connections at home for my online job, I also have a brand new HP All-in-One Printer, Free Call and Texts using SMART Gold Lite Plan, and a free 1 month Broadband subscription - all thanks to SMART Bro's Broadbandtest Blowout. 

*Promo Runs From March 4, to June 4,2011 only
*Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1871, Series of 2011.
*Visit your nearest SMART Wireless Center or any SMART Bro accredited agents for further inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment