Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weird Dream


About 3 or 4 days ago I had a dream that seems to be very weird but somehow made me think that it has something to say about the things that will happen in my life soon. The persons and the things involved were somehow part of my life right now. But what makes it very weird but meaningful was that they were interconnected in a way that it shouldn’t be. The plot of my dream goes something like this:

One afternoon, I was in a mall waiting for my friends specifically the “Ban of Brothers” to have some mall hopping. As I waiting for them, my “special someone” came into where I was standing and gave me a book. The book was the “PhilNITS reviewer” which was given to me during my review sessions before the PhilNITS exam last October 2008. As I received the book from her, she quickly leave without saying a single word. I read some pages of the book when my “Ban of Brothers” friends arrived. After that we started our mall hopping. As we walked inside the mall, I saw my “special someone” with another guy inside the restaurant. My “Ban of Brothers” friends didn’t knew about her so they knew nothing in my dream. But surpringsingly, I had no reaction from what I saw, and decided to leave together with my friends ,and after that I suddenly woke up…

What does this dream meant for me? Does it denotes something about my future? Honestly its just a dream but up to know, I was still thinking about it. I’m just amazed of how the flow of events and characters were interconnected. First, I am currently preparing for the upcoming PhilNITS examination this October and I am using that book almost everyday for my review. Second, why would my “special someone” gave me that book? She was in no relation on that book or in the exam since she was an Engineering student. Third, my “Ban of Brothers” friends. I haven’t been joining them for the past months in their activities like mall hopping, bowling and playing “DOTA”. Fourth, my “special someone was with another guy” and my “no reaction” effect when I saw them.

PhilNITS+Ban of Brothers+Special Someone+Broken = career in the future?


The way I interpreted it was that, my special someone will be my inspiration in the exam but she will make me broken to become more motivated to pass the exam. Also I should keep in touch with my “Ban of Brothers” friends as they will be part of my success in the future.

I’m hoping that my interpretations will be true. But still it was just one of those funny things that a dream can create. My future still depends on how hard will I work for it.


2 comments:

  1. hahah!... abi nakog unsa uie...

    akoa pinakaamazing jud nga damgo noh ky katong gina haunt ko sa mga unknown people ky ako daw ang nakahibalo sa secret to everything... sa tanang misteryo..auz jd au to bah!as in,,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. alala! mao na xa tels?? k2ng nhibal.an nako?? hehehe.. yaw lng kaau ka.bothered ana... jst focus n lng pra sa upcoming philnits exam.. ^^

    ReplyDelete