Friday, December 5, 2008

My PhilNITS exam Result

Last night, I receive the result of my PhilNITS FE examination. The exam was conducted here in Davao last October 19,2008 at the University of Immaculate Conception - Bonifacio Campus. I have waited for my examination results to arrive so that I would know if I performed well in the examination. Sad to say, I have failed the examination due to lack of concentration because of my academics and the examination was quite difficult.

Upon opening the envelop that contained my scores both from the a.m and the p.m examination (the FE examination composed of 2 parts. The a.m examination was all about fundamentals of Information Technology. The p.m was about programming and analysis skills) ,I was very nervous. But when I finally saw my score, I was shocked and very frustrated. My score was very close to passing the examination.

I got 555 points out of 800 items for the a.m examination and 550 for the p.m examination out of 800 items. The passing score for both examinations were 600. I almost got it! I only need maybe 4 or 5 correct answers to pass the exam. I was really frustrated because I may have passed it during that time. There are a lot of items in the examination that I wasn't able to answer due to lack of time.

I will try to take the examination again next year, where I will have all the time in the world to review. I will become a PhilNITS passer someday.

To view the List of Passers, visit their website.

I would like to congratulate my classmate Rendell Andrin for passing the PhilNITS exam.

11 comments:

  1. Good Luck... ^_^.. don't loss hope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw.!

    better luck nxt tym.! i know u have enuf guts guyz to retake.^^

    hmmmh., hope so na naay ihatag ghapon na sponsorship nxt year for us.. mgbinaga jud kog face.. hahahha.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pataka lang gud ni si mia........ pa burger2x pa........ ala gani na pasar........... ay sorry tel.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..gamay nalang kulang...sayang..mao nay gi-ingon na.."better luck next time"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that they will be a good asset to us tells..hehehe..panuway..

    please visit me new blog..thankz..
    Art of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mao, Kaya man yan basta bigyan ng sapat na dedication. Review talaga ang susi.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo.. tagalog na pla c morata ngayon?!? wala pd lage nag.trashtalk karon?! gikalintura ka morats??! hihi..

    wow.. btaw tels.. kya lage na.. april pa btaw.., gmay na lng gd ang kulang nimo para mupasa., thou shall not kompyans lng hihi.. btaw.., pamugas to d max.. ^^

    aja tels! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know it's late but i want to say
    "uki ra na uie"..hahaha naa imong sto. nino mo tabang sa imu..hahaha

    PEACE!!

    ReplyDelete