Apart from the amazing stage, spectacular intermission numbers from various entertainers, the parade of players, the opening ceremonies and the hall of fame induction of "The Black Spiderman" Billy Bay Rates, people who watch the opening of the 37th Season of the PBA inside the Big Dome and at the comforts of their homes (especially the men basketball fans) also excited to see the parade of muses of each of the PBA teams. While last year it was Vice Ganda who surprised everyone, being the muse of Powerade Tigers, this time it was the Talk N Text Tropang Texters who made the biggest surprise - by having the superstar Nora Aunor (together with 2010 Ms. Universe 4th Runner-Up Venus Raj). Since the PBA was dubbed as "bayan ng superstars", Nora Aunor is definitely at home!.
Also included in the parade PBA muses is 2011 Ms. Universe 3rd Runner-Up Shamcey Supsup as the Ambassador of Light. For those who haven't watch the 37th PBA Season Opening, here's the pics of the muses from respective teams, courtesy of the PBA website.
1. Alaska Aces - Bubbles Paraiso
2. Barako Bull - Helga Krapt
3. BMEG Llamados - Rhian Ramos
4. Brgy. Ginebra Kings - Solenn Heussaff
5. Meralco Bolts - Bb. Pilipinas Intenational 2011 Diane Necio and Bb. Pilipinas Tourism 2011 Isabella Manjon
6. Petron Blaze Boosters - Miss World Philippines 2011 1st Princess Helen Nicolette Henson, 2nd Princess Martha Chloe McCully and Miss Photogenic Samantha Neville Purvor
7. Powerade Tigers - Maricar Reyes
8. Rain Or Shine ElastoPainters - Miss Earth Philippines-Fire 2011 Michelle Gavagan
9. Shopinas.com Clickerz - Iya Villania
10. Talk N Text Tropang Texters - Superstar Nora Aunor, 2010 Ms. Universe 4th Runner-up Venus Raj
Ambassador of Light - 2011 Ms. Universe 3rd Runner-up Shamcey Supsup
Disclaimer: All images used in this post are owned by the PBA. Credits of the image goes to the PBA.