Monday, September 12, 2011

Jesus Christ's Amazing Optical Illusion

While browsing some photos on one of my Facebook friend's account, I encountered this one very interesting photo. Actually, it is an optical illusion - but it is very different and inspiring than the usual ones. Out of curiosity on the illusion itself, I followed every step written in the photo. After all the steps were completed, I was completely amazed with the illusion that I saw. Though it is only an illusion, it is more than enough for you to be inspired. He is everywhere - even in illusions. 

I don't want to spoil your excitement, follow every step in the photo and I assure you will be amazed. 

Disclaimer: The author does not hold copyright of the image used in the blog post. Credits goes to the original creator of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment