Sunday, October 10, 2010

Is Earning Money Online Forever?



It's been a while since I started earning online money (probably 3 months), and I can say is that it is a fun experience. I already finished the course I am taking up, but up to know I haven't applied for any local job available. The reason is basically simple - I'm still earning money online with my content writing job. I am lucky enough to bid for a long term project and found a very generous client from Canada. Ever since I won the bid, he never stopped sending me works (mostly article rewriting jobs). But despite this continuous working relationship with my boss, I have this feeling inside of me that caused me to worry a bit. Is this type of job permanent?, or Is earning money online forever?. These questions continue to haunt me and disturbed my focus over the past days. 



Internet marketing, as they call it is probably the most popular way to earn money online, and that includes content writing. There are lots of articles from the internet saying that there are lots of ways to earn money online: content writing, SEO, blogging etc. and you can make huge money out of these freelance jobs (as they call it). However, none of these sources ever mentioned that this type of job is long lasting. 





Still, whether forever or not, the key in this type of job is still doing your best in every task your are given to. Always think of harnessing your skills and improve on every aspects. It is given that there are lots of competition on this type of job because of the popularity of the Internet, you need to market yourself as one of the best. The more skills and experience you have, the more jobs you will get in the future. More importantly, spend your money wisely.


Disclaimer: The images used in this content are not owned by the author and are coming from the sources indicated in the link below the images.

3 comments:

  1. Oh geez! This is also my question to myself!

    *kaenglish man sad ko diria oi! ulaw tah sa author! buwahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha buang ka ker. Salamat d i sa comment kol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long lasting source of income but eventually, you will face hard competition because everyday, computer and internet become more necessity.

    ReplyDelete