Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My 21st Birthday

March 24, 1989, the day when I was born. That day seemed to be the beginning of the mission in which the Lord GOD had given to me. Now it is 21 years since that day happened. 21 years of full of challenges,fun,excitement,problems and many more that no adjectives or noun could define it. Now its my 21st year of existence, there are a lot of things I wanted to thank and also I wish for.There are things that need to think about and things to do. 



Guys had their debut when they reached 21. So now I'm officially an adult I guess cause that how I defined it. The start of maturity for me since I already reached the last day of my teenage days and the first day of my mature days. So first thing I want to wish for my 21st birthday is to become more mature since my on my way to find a job and experience the real world. More mature on everything, the way I act, I talked, I think, everything most especially with my working attitudes and decision making.

Next on my wish would be good health. I can't become mature if I'm not in good condition. Good health not only for me but for every people I loved; my family, my relatives, friends, classmates, my girlfriend, my enemy, all that has became part of my life for the past 21 years. Hope to be with you for more years to come.Health is wealth indeed. I have a lot of things to accomplish so good health must be a priority for me.

Hope that this is the start of building up a bright future for me and my family. The beginning to realize my dreams, to build the future for my soon to be family; my wife and my children. Thank you LORD GOD for all the blessings that you have given to me for the part 20 years. Hope to give me more blessings to share to those who needed it the most.

No celebration planned, just go to church and just spend the day with my family, have dinner together and maybe some quality time talking, laughing as what we always do everyday.

Once again, a happy happy birthday to ME...........

No comments:

Post a Comment