Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Photoshop Exercises


I am a 4th year Bachelor of Science in Computer Science but this is my first time to use Adobe PhotoShop. Honestly, I have no interest in image processing and anything that is related to multimedia applications.

Upon having my first time, I really enjoyed trying because first of all, the exercises were on a step by step basis so it is very easy for me to follow. I also enjoyed trying to edit some images.

Here are the 3 exercises given by our instructor.

Exercise 1: Creating a 3-D button



This is the output of my very first exercise in photoshop. I don't know if it looks like a 3 D button.





Exercise 2: Superimposing layers


This the exercise where I enjoyed a lot. I choose as my subject the President of the United States Barack Obama. The result was pretty cool and nice.






Exercise 3: Easy Bevel and Emboss


The last exercise we have created. I used the same image as the second exercise. The output was also nice for a beginner.










1 comment: